I want your Suggestions!

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by Anth, May 20, 2008.

1. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Highly Skilled Peeper Supporter

It would be awesome if you could "tag" people in posts on MAP. For example on Facebook if you write somebody's name they get a notification, so if on MAP you wrote I dunno . . . . . #Ero-Sennin and I got an email saying I was tagged, it would be awesome. :p

I understand that is a completely unrealistic suggestion, but I'm bored and thought I would share my totally cool idea with others. :p

2. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Would love to try implementing this, but it would likely require (at the very least!) an upgrade to the forum software and some sort of single sign on implementation for Facebook.

Also, we had tags before, but they ended up being grossly abused and were turned back off again, which is a bit of a shame.

3. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

I remember a vBulletin modification for this (or was it when I was looking at XenForo?) back in the mists of time. Whether it's still available, for this version of the software, or even just a figment of my imagination, I have no idea. :confused:

4. Rated Red

Rated Red ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Supporter

Is there any chance MAP will be available through using Tapatalk? I had a quick look the other day but didn't see it listed so I thought I'd ask.